As seen in the
Winter 2006 Edition
~ Steve Cafaro of Palace Realty Presents ~
Somerset at The Plantation
Ft. Myers, Florida
The Plantation by Centex Homes offers a relaxed, tropical
featuring a Hurdzan-Fry golf course and numerous amenities.
Located in the popular Ft. Myers area, The Plantation has
been designed by Centex Homes with a significant nod to a
vanished way of living. To a gentler time when friends and
family undertook a long journey to visit and arrived to stay for
days at a time. To days of breezy porches, glass of lemonade and
relaxed time to talk.
Rendering of the Great House.
The layout of the community is different, too. Its free-form
design moves easily around existing landforms. The Hurdzan-Fry-designed
golf course will be built exactly this way as well. And
residents will gather for social events and post golfing
relaxation at The Great House whose interior is reminiscent of a
fine British colonial manor home.
Rendering of Somerset Hall, the activity center.
At Dartington's, the main restaurant and bar, diners are
welcomed by polished carved mahogany furniture, rich fabrics and
accessories with a tropical accent.
Golfers will want to live in the Somerset neighborhood, which
has its own gate and is centered around the golf course.
Single-family home, Trinidad Series.
The Plantation is located just east of I-75 at Daniels
Parkway and Treeline Avenue in Ft. Myers, making it a short
commute to Ft. Myers and Naples. Also minutes away is Florida
Gulf Coast University and schools going from elementary right up
to high school. Shopping and essentials are close by, too,
including the upscale Bell tower Shops.
Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International
- Somerset, a gated golf neighborhood within The Plantation
- 18-hole, championship Plantation golf course, designed by Hurdzan-Fry
- The Great House Clubhouse
- Dartington's restaurant and bar
- Meeting rooms
- Golf Pro Shop and locker rooms
- Somersert Hall activity center
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Center
- Locker rooms, massage and sauna
- Library, billiard room
- The Parlour, internet and TV lounge
- Six tennis courts and Tennis Pro Shop
Six tennis courts offer the opportunity to learn and play the
game of a lifetime.
- Carriage Homes
- Barbados Series, prices range from
$364,000s to $405,000s
- Bermuda Series, prices range from the
$392,000s to $429,000s
Carriage Homes, Barbados Series.
- Luxury Carriage Homes, Antigua Series, priced from
the $414,000s to $474,000s
- Villa Homes, Cayman Series, priced from
$419,000s to $474,000s
Villa Homes, Cayman Series.
- Single-Family Homes, Trinidad Series, priced from
$459,000s to $534,000s
- Estate Home, Grenada Series, priced from
$531,000s to $698,000s
For More Information: Call Steve Cafaro,
Palace Realty, Toll Free at 1-866-541-0027, or 1-239-560-8114